Tribe Time Now 62: Bye-bye Lonnie
Bob Toth | On 12, Aug 2016
The Tribe Time Now round table is reconvened to discuss the Indians recent struggles. Is it really time for fans to worry, or are the Indians built to make the playoffs?
Jim Pete (@JimPeteEHC), Stephanie Liscio (@StephanieLiscio), Joe Coblitz (@BurningRiverBB) and Bob Toth (@TheBobToth) discuss the rotation struggles, the wonky bullpen even with Miller, how Michael Martinez never goes away, Tyler Naquin and JRam’s stellar seasons, and how Lonnie Chisenhall may find himself out of work in 2016.
Topics for the roundtable include:
- Are you worried the Indians are going to tank?
- Can the Indians rotation withstand Tomlin struggles and Salazar’s injury?
- Andrew Miller was a move for the World Series
- Shoring up the bullpen
- Michael Martinez is a World Series move too? What about Diaz and/or Zimmer?
- Will the real Tyler Naquin, please stand up, please stand up…please stand up.
- Bye, Bye Lonnie
Direct link: http://fourlights.fm/ttn/62